The APCS is your best opportunity to meet the decision makers of Asia Pacific’s leading cities, all in one location, at the same time. If you wish to promote your brand or products to the civic and business leaders of these important metropolises, there will be no better option than participating in the 2019APCS.
APCS Mayors and city leaders present a significant market opportunity for business and industry. At the 2015APCS, attending Mayors represented a global community of more than 134 million people and this will continue to grow.
The key opportunities available to your business at the 2019APCS include:
- participate in the Meet@APCS Business Program
- exhibit at the 2019APCS Market Square
- partner or sponsor the 2019APCS
- speak at the 2019APCS
Meet@APCS Business Program
Meet@APCS is the Summit’s dedicated business program which enables partners, sponsors, exhibitors and delegates to connect with each other to strengthen their global trade and investment links and drive commercial opportunities through:
- facilitated one on one business introductions
- power sessions and exclusive sessions
- targeted industry events.
Businesses will be presented with the following key opportunities through their involvement in the 2019APCS:
- build commercial and global partnerships through facilitated business introductions
- enhance your global networks during the APCS program and networking events
- profile your organisation and strengthen strategic business engagement
- gain international insight and exchange ideas.
The 2015APCS Meet@APCS Business Program enabled in excess of 300 business leads and more than 100 targeted meetings in two days. Hear from previous APCS attendees about the benefits of APCS to your business.
During the registration process, delegates will be invited to participate in the Meet@APCS program.