Accelerate your local and international business connections at the 2019APCS
If you are doing business across Australia or the Asia Pacific region, or have ever considered it, the 2019APCS is your opportunity to connect with these key decision-makers all in one location, at the same time.
This year’s Summit will offer businesses and organisations a range of opportunities to enhance local and international connections.
- Meet@APCS – a dedicated business program, enabling delegates to pre-arrange business meetings with local government representatives, potential partners, investors, clients and suppliers.
- Major Project Announcement Briefings – providing businesses the chance to hear first-hand about upcoming tender opportunities in local governments in Australia and internationally.
- APCS Market Square – enabling businesses or organisations the opportunity to exhibit to domestic and global audiences.
- 2019APCS Innovation Alley – a dedicated area for start-ups and new businesses to showcase their ventures on a global scale.
- 2019APCS information centre – located in the lobby of Brisbane Quarter at 300 George Street, Brisbane City, for the first time, there will be a drop-in information centre open from 27 May to 12 July 2019 to find out more information about the 2019APCS and register to attend.
- Ag in the Asian Century - The 2019 Ag in the Asian Century, National Export and Innovation Conference will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on 9 - 10 July 2019. The conference will again host national and international speakers, focused on export and innovation opportunities in the Australian agriculture and agribusiness sector to capture Asian Century prospects.
Additional benefits include:
- networking with city and business leaders from the region during the APCS program including and during the range of social events
- accessing the 2019APCS App to directly contact other delegates - Search "2019APCS" in your online app store.
- hear insights about the region from global experts in cities, business and industry
- meeting the latest innovators in Innovation Alley.
All of these benefits are on offer at the 2019APCS from $345 (including GST) for a half-day registration, $775 (including GST) for a day-only registration or $1750 (including GST) for a full-time delegate which is inclusive of all the four days at the Summit. Prices are valid until 23 June 2019. These registrations provide access the APCS program and APCS Market Square, as well as pre-scheduling meetings through the 2019APCS App or the online Meet@APCS portal.
During the registration process, delegates will be invited to participate in the Meet@APCS program.
Register now for the region’s premier business and networking event.
The previous Brisbane APCS, held in 2015, attracted more than 1300 delegates from 135 cities, including 93 Mayors, representing a market of more than 134 million people. This Summit also enabled more than 300 business leads and more than 100 targeted meetings in two days.
Hear from previous APCS attendees about the benefits of APCS for your business.
Learn more about the range of sessions and networking events in the latest APCS Program.
The 2019APCS is partnering with a number of organisations who are leaders in their fields.
The 2019 Ag in the Asian Century, National Export and Innovation Conference will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on 9 - 10 July 2019. The conference will again host national and international speakers, focused on export and innovation opportunities in the Australian agriculture and agribusiness sector to capture Asian Century prospects.
The event is set to highlight emerging and opportunities in the Asian Century, including:
- What does the growing demand for food and agriculture products in Asia really mean for Australian businesses?
- How will export and innovation play a crucial role in any strategy to capitalise on this growing market trend?
- Where do the real opportunities lie and how are Australian businesses ready to capitalise on Asian prospects?
This year’s event will be co-located with The Asia Pacific Cities Summit (APCS) and Mayors’ Forum. This is the region’s premier civic Summit that brings together one of the largest number of city leaders with the best and brightest in business. Today, cities are increasingly recognised as key influencers, connectors and contributors to the global economy and the Summit is the platform for connection and knowledge exchange. Being co-located with this globally relevant civic Summit will see the opportunities for trade grown exponentially. With civic leaders in the venue at the time to assist in taking discussions to actionable outcomes at the one location.
For more information about the 2019 Ag in the Asian Century, visit their website.