Accelerate your local and international business connections at the 2019APCS
If you are doing business across Australia or the Asia Pacific region, or have ever considered it, the 2019APCS is your opportunity to connect with these key decision-makers all in one location, at the same time.
This year’s Summit will offer businesses and organisations a range of opportunities to enhance local and international connections.
- Meet@APCS – a dedicated business program, enabling delegates to pre-arrange business meetings with local government representatives, potential partners, investors, clients and suppliers.
- Major Project Announcement Briefings – providing businesses the chance to hear first-hand about upcoming tender opportunities in local governments in Australia and internationally.
- APCS Market Square – enabling businesses or organisations the opportunity to exhibit to domestic and global audiences.
- 2019APCS Innovation Alley – a dedicated area for start-ups and new businesses to showcase their ventures on a global scale.
- 2019APCS information centre – located in the lobby of Brisbane Quarter at 300 George Street, Brisbane City, for the first time, there will be a drop-in information centre open from 27 May to 12 July 2019 to find out more information about the 2019APCS and register to attend.
Additional benefits include:
- networking with city and business leaders from the region during the APCS program and wide range of social events
- accessing the 2019APCS App to directly contact other delegates
- hearing insights about the region from global experts in cities, business and industry
- meeting the latest innovators in Innovation Alley.
All of these benefits are on offer at the 2019APCS from $645 (including GST) for a day-only pass or $1450 (including GST) for a full-time delegate which includes the four days of the Summit. Both passes will enable you to pre-arrange meetings through Meet@APCS, access the APCS program and network in the APCS Market Square.
During the registration process, delegates will be invited to participate in the Meet@APCS program.
Register now for the region’s premier business and networking event.
The previous Brisbane APCS, held in 2015, attracted more than 1300 delegates from 135 cities, including 93 Mayors, representing a market of more than 134 million people. This Summit also enabled more than 300 business leads and more than 100 targeted meetings in two days. Hear from previous APCS attendees about the benefits of APCS for your business.
Learn more about the range of sessions and networking events in the latest APCS Program.
The 2019APCS is partnering with a number of organisations who are leaders in their fields. Find out more about the 2019APCS sponsors and partners.