Since its establishment in 1996, the Asia Pacific Cities Summit (APCS) and Mayors’ Forum continues to build on its success as the region’s premier forum that brings together one of the largest number of city leaders with the best and brightest in business.
Hosting the APCS represents an unprecedented opportunity to profile your city to the Asia Pacific region. It is the best opportunity to engage with decision-makers from the region and to help grow your economy. The Summit traditionally attracts more than 1000 key decision-makers and influencers from more than 100 cities across the Asia Pacific.
Please contact the APCS Secretariat for further information about the bid criteria and process, before you register your interest:
- 31 January 2019 – online EOI submissions close
- 20 February 2019 – shortlisted cities notified
- 29 March 2019 – deadline for shortlisted cities to submit written bid responses
- 17 May 2019 – finalist cities invited to present proposals at the 2019APCS in Brisbane
- 10 July 2019 – 2021APCS host city announced.
For more information about the bidding process, please contact the APCS Secretariat.