The Young Professionals' Forum (YPs@APCS) is a long-standing and esteemed feature of the Asia Pacific Cities Summit (APCS) and Mayors’ Forum. The prestigious program aims to provide the next generation of leaders with tailored professional development, the chance to develop ideas and city solutions, and network with city and business leaders. YPs@APCS has a strong record of attracting talented and leading young minds from across the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
The 2019APCS is pleased to welcome back Griffith University as the Major Partner for the 2019APCS Young Professionals’ Forum. The 2019APCS Griffith University Young Professionals’ Forum will present a curated program in which young professional delegates will engage in thought-provoking conversation and collaborate to propose city solutions to urban challenges relating to the 2019APCS sub-themes:
- Innovation of Cities
- Mobility of Cities
- Liveability of Cities
- Sustainability of Cities.
These solutions will be showcased to all of the attending Mayors, government officials and business leaders on the final day of the 2019APCS. The 2019APCS Griffith University Young Professionals’ Forum will provide emerging leaders with an opportunity to influence the decision-makers of the Asia Pacific region with solutions for today’s urban challenges.
Why join YPs@APCS
- Pre-Summit engagement – Get an early understanding of the urban challenges and network with other Young Professionals online.
- 2019APCS Griffith University Young Professionals’ Forum – Participate in collaborative workshops to solve real urban challenges relating to the 2019APCS sub-themes, including an exclusive session with Marc Randolph, Co-Founder of Netflix.
- Young Professionals’ Presentation – Present your city solutions to all attending city and business leaders.
- Mayors’ and Young Professionals’ Dinner – Connect with Mayors from the Asia Pacific region and beyond at this exclusive networking event.
- Additional program access – Attend keynote sessions, plenary sessions and all social and networking events.
To be eligible for YPs@APCS you must:
- be between 18-30 years of age
- have a passion for one or more of the 2019APCS program sub-themes.
Register now for fast-tracked professional development at the 2019APCS Griffith University Young Professionals’ Forum. The registration rate for young professional delegates is AUD$495 (including GST). Places are strictly limited and are available to domestic and international young professionals who meet the eligibility criteria.
Need more information about YPs@APCS? Contact us.
Hear from previous APCS Young Professionals