The Young Professionals' Forum (YPs@APCS) is a long-standing and esteemed feature of the Asia Pacific Cities Summit (APCS) and Mayors’ Forum. The prestigious program aims to equip the next generation of leaders with tailored professional development and the opportunity to develop their ideas and city solutions.
YPs@APCS has a strong record of attracting talented and leading young minds from across the Asia Pacific region and beyond. Within a curated program, young professional delegates will be presented with a series of urban challenges relating to the 2019APCS sub-themes and tasked with finding solutions that are cost-neutral or revenue-positive to city administrations. Chosen young professional solutions will be presented to all of the attending Mayors, government officials and business leaders on the final day of the APCS.
Main inclusions of YPs@APCS
- Pre-summit engagement activities – Introduction to urban challenges and early networking.
- 2019APCS Young Professionals’ Forum – Includes focus sessions, world-renowned speakers, collaborative group work and professional development.
- Young Professionals’ Presentation – Main program event to present city solutions to all attending city and business leaders.
- Mayors’ and Young Professionals’ Dinner – Main program event exclusively for attending Mayors and young professionals to connect.
- Additional main program access – Including keynote sessions, plenary sessions, and social and networking events.
To be eligible for YPs@APCS you must:
- be between 18-30 years of age
- have a passion for one or more of the 2019APCS program sub-themes.
YPs@APCS provides the unique opportunity for our future leaders to influence the decision-makers of the Asia Pacific region with solutions for today’s urban challenges. Places are strictly limited and are available to domestic and international young professionals.
Register now for fast-tracked professional development at the 2019 Asia Pacific Cities Summit and Mayors’ Forum. The registration rate for young professional delegates is AUD$495 (including GST). Places are strictly limited and are available to domestic and international young professionals who meet the eligibility criteria.
Need more information about YPs@APCS? Contact us.
Hear from previous APCS Young Professionals