The 2019APCS in Brisbane welcomed back Griffith University as the Major Partner for the 2019APCS Young Professionals’ Forum. The 2019APCS Griffith University Young Professionals’ Forum presented a curated program in which 164 young professional delegates engaged in thought-provoking conversation and collaborated to propose city solutions to urban challenges relating to the 2019APCS sub-themes:
- Innovation of Cities
- Mobility of Cities
- Liveability of Cities
- Sustainability of Cities.
Those solutions were showcased to all of the attending Mayors, government officials and business leaders on the final day of the 2019APCS. The 2019APCS Griffith University Young Professionals’ Forum provided 164 emerging leaders with an opportunity to influence the decision-makers of the Asia Pacific region with solutions for today’s urban challenges.
2019APCS Young Professionals' Forum Communique
Click the communique banner below to read the document.
Why join YPs@APCS
- Pre-Summit engagement – Get an early understanding of the urban challenges and network with other Young Professionals online.
- APCS Young Professionals’ Forum – Participate in collaborative workshops to solve real urban challenges relating to the APCS sub-themes.
- Young Professionals’ Presentation – Present your city solutions to all attending city and business leaders.
- Mayors’ and Young Professionals’ Dinner – Connect with Mayors from the Asia Pacific region and beyond at this exclusive networking event.
- Additional program access – Attend keynote sessions, plenary sessions and all social and networking events.
To be eligible for YPs@APCS you must:
- be between 18-30 years of age
- have a passion for one or more of the APCS program sub-themes.
Register your interest now in future Summits.
Hear from previous APCS Young Professionals
Read more testimonials from the previous APCS Young Professionals here.