"Showcase your brand, products and services to the key decision makers of the Asia Pacific region and globally"
The 2023APCS is pleased to offer a range of exhibition space in the APCS Market Square to allow you to select the perfect presentation style and space to suit your needs.
The Market Square is the true hub of APCS. It is built around the Brisbane Pavilion, an attractive, exciting and interactive space. The Pavilion is presented in fresh and contemporary style and features meeting spaces, a cafe, lounge area and stage.
The Market Square is the only location where morning and afternoon refreshments and lunches are served during the summit, ensuring every delegate visits the Market Square.
All exhibition options include:
- One (1) team member registration for a member of your staff (pod) / two (2) registrations for exhibition stand space only
- Refreshment breaks as per the program
- Listing on the APCS website
- Entry in the delegate app with "contact us" functionality and ability to scan badge codes for delegate details
- QR code for scanning by delegates
- Option to purchase additional team member registration at a discounted price.
Opportunities are limited and interested organisation are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment. The APCS Market Square has a history of selling out.
2023APCS Exhibitor Registration
Registration to exhibit at the 2023APCS Market Square is now open - Register now
Option 1 - Exhibition stand
Option 2 - Exhibition pod
Preference will be given to small to medium businesses
Option 3 - Space only
Exhibition area floor plan:
Please contact [email protected] or call +61 7 3368 2644 and select the Industry and Sponsor Services option.
Exhibition fee and registration - registrations are now open
Latest list of 2023APCS exhibitors
Visit the 2023APCS Exhibitors page to view the latest list of 2023APCS exhibitors.