"Equip the next generation of global leaders to develop their ideas and city solutions"
The Young Professionals' Forum ([email protected]) is an exclusive program to equip the next generation of global leaders with tailored professional development, networking and the opportunity to develop their ideas and city solutions that are cost neutral or revenue generating. This program has a strong record of attracting talented and leading young minds from throughout the Asia Pacific region and beyond whilst connecting them with city and business leaders to discuss and share their thoughts and solutions.
The 2023APCS is pleased to welcome back Griffith University as the Major Partner for the 2023APCS Young Professionals' Forum. The 2023APCS Griffith University Young Professionals' Forum is a curated program in which young professionals will engage in thought-provoking conversation and collaborate to propose city solutions to urban challenges.
Main inclusion of [email protected]:
- Pre-summit engagement activities - Introduction and forum to discuss for the urban challenges and early networking
- 2023APCS Griffith University Young Professionals' Forum - Includes insightful sessions, world-renowned speakers, collective discussions and professional development
- Young Professionals' Presentation - Chosen young professional solutions will be presented to all of the attending mayors, government officials and business leaders on the final day of the 203APCS
- Additional main program access - Including keynote sessions, big picture sessions, access to exhibitors and social and networking events.
Why join the [email protected]?
Participate in real-world learning with like-minded professionals through workshops. Create lasting change for the region while connecting with mayors, city and business leaders.
- The 2023APCS Griffith University Young Professionals' Forum is your unique opportunity to directly contribute to the future of cities
- Participate in real-world learning and discussions through workshops with peers and create lasting change for the region
- Collaborate with like-minded professional and gain exclusive access to mayors, city and business leaders
- Build your professional networks, be challenged by new ideas and connect with the future leaders of the Asia Pacific region and beyond
To be eligible for [email protected] you must:
- be between 18-30 years of age; and
- have a passion for one or more of the 2023APCS program sub-themes.
[email protected] provides unique opportunity for our future leaders to influence the decision makers of the Asia Pacific region. Places are strictly limited and are available to domestic and international young professionals.