The Asia Pacific Cities Summit (APCS) is renowned for helping businesses gain entry into key global markets and the 2019APCS is your opportunity to engage with the region at a significant scale.
Meet@APCS is the Summit's dedicated business program focused on:
- building your global networks through facilitated business introductions
- profiling your organisation and enhancing strategic business engagement
- gaining international insight and exchanging ideas.
Meet@APCS is open to all 2019APCS delegates and provides the ultimate commercial engagement platform through:
- facilitated one-on-one business introductions
- power sessions and exclusive events
- targeted industry networking events
- APCS Market Square - exhibition and networking hub
The 2015APCS Meet@APCS Business Program enabled excess of 300 business leads and more than 100 targeted meetings in two days.
Be part of this opportunity to strengthen and build your global connections.
Three reasons your business must Meet@APCS
- Build your global networks
Connect and collaborate with more than 1000 key decision-makers and urban influencers from more than 100 cities across the Asia Pacific and beyond over four days to network, exchange ideas and best practice, drive commercial outcomes and seek investment.
- Strategic business engagement
Profile your organisation at Meet@APCS. Whether your interests are business-to-government, government-to-government or business-to-business, Meet@APCS connects delegates through introductory meetings. You can also get involved in the excitement of APCS Market Square - the exhibition and networking hub of the Summit.
- Gain international insight and exchange ideas
Hear the latest insights and trends from internationally renowned speakers, including business, government and industry leaders and engage in meaningful conversations.