Meet@APCS – the place to connect, share knowledge and do business
The Asia Pacific Cities Summit (APCS) is renowned for helping businesses gain entry into key global markets and the 2019APCS is your opportunity to engage with the region on a significant scale.
It is your best opportunity to meet the decision makers of the Asia Pacific region’s leading cities, all in one location, at the same time.
Maximise your participation with Meet@APCS, a dedicated business introductions program, designed to create opportunities to meet with delegates, exchange knowledge and do business. Capitalise on the opportunity to pre-arrange meetings with other delegates, including local government representatives, potential partners, investors, clients and suppliers.
Meetings will be held throughout the Summit, in dedicated suites in the Brisbane Region Pavilion. The suites seat four people and meetings are in 30-minute blocks.
The previous 2015APCS Meet@APCS Business Program enabled more than 300 business leads and more than 100 targeted meetings in two days.
Whether you have a government-to-government, business-to-business, or business-to-government focus, Meet@APCS helps you connect with the right people, organisations and cities.
How to access Meet@APCS
- During the registration process, delegates will be invited to participate in the Meet@APCS program.
- One month before the APCS, registered delegates will be emailed a link to download the Meet@APCS App. See instructions below on how to download the official 2019APCS App.
- Once downloaded, delegates can use the Meet@APCS App to request and accept meetings with other delegates from Monday 8 July to Wednesday 10 July 2019.
- Meetings will be automatically scheduled in the meeting rooms situated in the Brisbane Region Pavilion at the hub of the 2019APCS Market Square.
Download the 2019APCS App!
The official 2019APCS event app is available to download now!
It provides registered delegates with real-time Summit information from their mobile device. Search "2019APCS" in your online app store.
Delve into App features that allow you get the most of your time at the APCS.
- See the full program and plan your experience
- Find out who is attending the APCS and connect with sponsors, exhibitors and speakers
- Hear about the latest Major Projects in cities and be the first to tender
- Be part of Meet@APCS and schedule meetings with sponsors and APCS delegates
- Explore Innovation Alley and APCS Market Square.
To schedule your Meet@APCS meetings online, visit the Meet@APCS portal.
Hear from previous APCS attendees about the benefits of APCS to your business.
Learn more about the range of sessions and networking events in the latest APCS Program.
Register now for the region’s premier business and networking event.