Accelerate your local and international business connections at the APCS
If you are doing business across the Asia Pacific region, or have ever considered it, the APCS is your opportunity to connect with these key decision-makers all in one location, at the same time.
The APCS provides attending businesses and organisations a range of opportunities to enhance international connections including:
- APCS Market Square - enabling innovative businesses or organisations the opportunity to exhibit to a global audience.
- Meet@APCS - a dedicated business program, enabling delegates to pre-arrange business meetings with other attending government representatives, potential partners, investors, clients and suppliers.
- APCS App - allows delegates to view the full list of attendees, directly contact each other and scan delegate QR codes.
- Speak - representatives from business, government and non-government organisations can apply to speak as part of the full APCS program.
- Sponsor - businesses and organisations can participate in the APCS as commercial partners and contribute to the APCS program, exhibition and networking events.
- Network Events - maximise connections for attendees to meet with city and business leaders during the APCS program and the range of social and networking events from the Opening Ceremony to the Gala Dinner and all the events in between.
As cities continue to innovate and evolve, so does the APCS and the opportunities it continues to offer to its attendees. For the first time, the recent 2019APCS in Brisbane introduced two new initiatives including:
- APCS Innovation Alley - a dedicated area for start-ups and new businesses to showcase their ventures on a global scale.
- Major Project Announcement Briefings - provided businesses with the chance to hear first-hand about upcoming tender opportunities in local governments both in Australia and internationally.
The 2019APCS, held from 7 - 10 July in Brisbane, attracted more than 1400 delegates from 140 cities, including 83 Mayors. This Summit also enabled more than 140 business meetings between delegates and presents AU$4.2b worth of tender-ready Australian and international city projects.
For the 2019APCS highlights, click here.
To receive updates or register your interest to attend future Summits, please contact us.