"Shaping Cities for our Future"
The 2023 Asia Pacific Cities Summit (2023APCS) & Mayors' Forum will feature a range of dynamic keynote speakers. The 2023APCS offers the opportunity for speakers to deliver an impactful message to leaders of the broader Asia Pacific region and beyond. Those interested in speaking at this international meeting of key decision-makers and influencers from leading cities throughout the world are encouraged to submit an abstract addressing one of the 2023APCS program sub-themes.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW
Call for Speakers open
Open - submit your abstract now
Call for Speakers closes
|14 July 2023|
Successful speakers notified
|Mid August 2023|
Speakers must register
|1 September 2023|
Information on the requirements for speaker submissions
Submissions will require the following information:
- Personal details - e.g. full name, position and organisation
- City name
- 2023APCS program sub-theme which your abstract aligns with (from the three sub-themes)
- Title of the abstract
- Presenter name or names (if there are more than two people presenting together)
- Speaker biography
- Abstract summary of no more than 250 words.
Interested in speaking at the Major Project Announcement Briefings?
Those interested in presenting on major projects available for tender at the 2023APCS are encouraged to submit an abstract as a Major Project Announcement Briefings presenter.
2023APCS program theme: "Shaping Cities for our Future"
- Cities of Connection - Technology, data and the people
- Cities of Sustainability - Adapting to growth, inclusivity and wellbeing
- Cities of Legacy - Creating events for prosperity and longevity