Call for Speakers is now closed.
The 2023 Asia Pacific Cities Summit (2023APCS) & Mayors' Forum will feature a range of dynamic keynote speakers. The 2023APCS offers the opportunity for speakers to deliver an impactful message to leaders of the broader Asia Pacific region and beyond.
Those interested in speaking at this international meeting of key decision-makers and influencers from leading cities throughout the world have submmitted an abstract addressing one of the 2023APCS program sub-themes.
Full program is now available - Click
List of speakers is now available - Click
Call for Speakers
|CLOSED ON 14 July 2023|
Successful speakers notified
|Mid August 2023|
Speakers must register
|1 September 2023|
2023APCS program theme: "Shaping Cities for our Future"
- Cities of Connection - Technology, data and the people
- Cities of Sustainability - Adapting to growth, inclusivity and wellbeing
- Cities of Legacy - Creating events for prosperity and longevity
Speaker session types
- Keynote Sessions: Top level keynote sessions that are not attached to sub-themes but seek to address the overall Summit theme of 'Shaping Cities for our Future'. Speakers by invitation only in opening sessions, both Thursday, 12 October and Friday, 13 October.
- Big Picture Sessions: Plenary sessions, which address one of the sub-themes from a macro perspective. These feature three speakers for 10 minutes each, who are recognised as leaders within the field. Three themes across two days, Thursday, 12 October and Friday, 13 October.
- Deep Dive Sessions: Concurrent sessions featuring immersive case studies and presentations, which delve into detail. Speakers may be invited or authors of selected abstracts. Presentations will be 10 minues with six Deep Dive Sessions per sub-theme. Each Deep Dive Session will be hosted by a Session Chairperson, drawn from the pool of APCS stakeholders and sponsors.
Register to attend the 2023APCS now.